Weatherboard Cladding - Slate Grey
Our external PVC Cladding is a popular, versatile and maintenance free option for covering external elevations. It comes in a variety of colours and cladding panels can be fixed horizontally, vertically, or even diagonally should the design require. External Cladding can be installed over walling made up of any number of different materials including traditional brickwork, block and timber frames. Our PVC Cladding is manufactured by FloPlast and Freefoam.
In keeping with the en-vogue appearance of all things grey in the last five years in construction, Slate Grey is becoming a popular choice for external cladding.
Slate Grey is darker in colour than our Storm Grey option, which is more of mid-grey tone.
For more details including the colour guarantee and full installation instructions please read more below.
PLEASE NOTE - Our Weatherboard Cladding ranges are currently out of stock. If you are looking to order this range then please register your interest by contacting us today.
- Weatherboard Cladding Vented Starter Trim - 25mm x 3mtr Universal£12.63 £15.16
- Weatherboard Cladding Vented Top Edge Closer Trim - 25mm Slate Grey£20.20 £24.24
- Weatherboard Cladding Two Part Edge Trim - 3mtr Slate Grey£15.78 £18.94
- Weatherboard Cladding Universal Edge Trim - 3mtr Slate Grey£15.78 £18.94
- Weatherboard Cladding Two Part H Trim - 3mtr Slate Grey£18.93 £22.72
- Weatherboard Cladding Reveal Liner Trim - 3mtr Slate Grey£19.57 £23.48
- Weatherboard Cladding Two Part External Corner - Slate Grey£18.93 £22.72
- Weatherboard Cladding Butt Joint - Slate Grey£2.02 £2.42
- Breather Membrane Vent 3 Classic - 1mtr x 25mtr x 115gsm - OUT OF STOCKOut of StockThis product is currently out of stock£29.49 £35.39
- Breather Membrane Vent 3 Classic - 1mtr x 50mtr x 115gsm£37.35 £44.82
Want some advice on how to install your external cladding, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.