Pumping Stations are used when gravity drainage is unable to be installed on site meaning the waste or surface water needs to be pumped from one place to the nearest gravity drain. A common use is to take surplus water from or to an attenuation tank where gravity is not an option.
Our packaged Pump Stations are manufactured by Turtle Envio and typically consist of an underground storage chamber fitted with either a single or twin pumps.
Both Foul and Surface Water Stations can be designed and supplied from a small single pump station for a basement to adoptable stations (sewers for adoption). We offer both single and twin pump systems, which can come in varying diameters from 600mm to 3000mm.
T-FORCE PACKAGED PUMP STATIONS
The T Force Fontus & Neptune Packaged Pump Station ranges come in a variety of diameters from 600mm to 1500mm with storage capacities from 200 litres up to in excess of 4000 litres making them perfect in both domestic and commercial premises.
The pump chambers typically consists of an underground storage chamber with 110mm & 160mm drainage pipes connections.
Wastewater from the property then feeds into the chamber and the pump (or pumps) are activated electronically when the wastewater reaches a certain level inside the chamber. This water is then pumped via a rising main pipe which is connected at the top of the chamber to the mains sewer.
For details on delivery and returns of this product range, please consult the delivery & returns tab below.
- Fontus Single Pumping Station - 200 Litres£635.27 £762.32
- Fontus Single Pumping Station - 300 Litres£898.97 £1,078.76
- Fontus Single Pumping Station - 450 Litres£955.86 £1,147.03
- Fontus Twin Pumping Station - 200 Litres£982.80 £1,179.36
- Neptune 600 Single Pumping Station - 200 Litres£884.16 £1,060.99
- Neptune 600 Single Pumping Station - 300 Litres£983.72 £1,180.46
- Neptune 600 Single Pumping Station - 450 Litres£1,069.05 £1,282.86
- Neptune 600 Single Pumping Station - 600 Litres£1,211.27 £1,453.52
- Neptune 1000 Single Pumping Station - 800 Litres£1,486.83 £1,784.20
- Neptune 1000 Single Pumping Station - 1200 Litres£1,591.72 £1,910.06
- Neptune 1000 Single Pumping Station - 1700 Litres£1,831.13 £2,197.36
- Neptune 1000 Twin Pumping Station - 800 Litres£2,597.69 £3,117.23
- Neptune 1000 Twin Pumping Station - 1700 Litres£3,017.67 £3,621.20
- Neptune 1000 Twin Pumping Station - 1200 Litres£2,808.72 £3,370.46
- Neptune 1200 Single Pumping Station - 1600 Litres£2,130.99 £2,557.19
- Neptune 1200 Single Pumping Station - 2400 Litres£2,389.96 £2,867.95
- Neptune 1200 Twin Pumping Station - 1600 Litres£3,330.84 £3,997.01
- Neptune 1200 Twin Pumping Station - 2400 Litres£3,449.06 £4,138.87
Want some advice on how to install your underground drainage, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
TURTLE ENVIRO DELIVERIES & RETURNS
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Turtle Enviro drainage products.
DELIVERY OF TURTLE ENVIRO PRODUCTS
PLEASE NOTE - Delivery lead times for our Turtle Enviro products are currently 5 - 7 working days.
- Turtle Enviro Silt Traps (exc. SS300110LID as this is on a next day delivery schedule)
- Accesso Inspection Chambers
- Catchpit Chambers
- Grease Traps
- Pumping Stations