Composite Slatted Cladding
Composite slatted cladding is a unique and versatile option for exterior cladding that can transform any property type. With the ability to be installed horizontally or vertically and with three colour options available, we’re sure that you will find a configuration that is suited to your project! Slatted cladding can also be used as a facade, screen, or fence. Learn more about how to install it for these applications in our installation guide.
What is Composite Cladding Made Of?
Our composite slatted cladding combines natural aesthetics with the benefits of PVC, alongside distinctive advantages. Crafted by renowned UK manufacturer Ecoscape, our slatted composite cladding is ingeniously engineered from a blend of recycled high-density polyethylene and reclaimed wood fibers. This innovative composition ensures a resilient, enduring, and visually appealing cladding system.
The Benefits of Slatted Composite Cladding
- 25-year guarantee
- Resistant to warping and distorting
- Low maintenance
- Does not rot or stain
- Simple to install
- Utilises a hidden fixing system
- Available in 3 unique colours
Styles Of Composite Slatted Cladding
Our slatted composite cladding is available in three unique colours. Each of these colours provided a completely unique aesthetic. They are also each designed to suit various property styles and existing colour schemes.
- Midnight is the darkest option in our slatted cladding range. It provides a blackwood aesthetic that fits perfectly with many contemporary properties.
- Silver Birch is a light option that fits many modern homes and commercial buildings. This is in part due to the current trend of all things grey, but also as it is a more neutral tone.
- Spiced Oak is one of our most popular composite slatted cladding colours. The design imitates the appearance of oiled red cedar.
Installing Slatted Cladding
Slatted composite cladding boasts a swift installation with a user-friendly tongue and groove system. The boards' versatile design suits both horizontal and vertical placement, adapting flawlessly to diverse property types and architectural designs. Concealed fixings help achieve a seamless appearance, improving the elegance of the cladding.
Owners of slatted composite cladding will experience reduced maintenance demands as composite cladding boards remain immune to fading and staining. With remarkable durability, it requires no painting, sealing, or repairs. While not entirely maintenance-free, a simple cleansing routine using basic tools such as a brush, broom, and mild soapy water will keep your composite cladding in pristine condition.
Composite Slatted Cladding's Strength and Longevity
Ecoscape's composite slatted cladding boards and trims are backed by an impressive 25-year guarantee. They are able to survive throughout all weather conditions. Resisting warping, rotting, splintering, and staining, they stand the test of time without the need for constant painting. This helps to provide a year-round aesthetic appeal that lasts for decades!
Composite Cladding - Frequently Asked Questions
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of Ecoscape products.
DELIVERY OF ECOSCAPE PRODUCTS
- Slatted Cladding, Midnight & Silver Birch Panel Cladding: available with next day delivery depending on stock availability, subject to £15 + VAT delivery charge on orders under £1,000 ex VAT.
- All other Ecoscape Composite Cladding, Fencing and Balustrades: 7-10 days lead time
- Any orders containing an Ecoscape product are subject to a manufacturers' delivery surcharge of £150 ex. VAT.