Aluminium Fascia and Soffit
Aluminium fascia and soffit are becoming more and more popular of a choice for roofline installations in recent years. Their sleek and modern appearance allows them to perfectly suit a wide variety of contemporary builds. Aluminium fascia and soffits boast many of the same benefits as PVC, such as being lightweight and low maintenance, along with some unique properties such as corrosion resistance and a 30-year expectancy.
Our aluminium soffit and fascia are available in white, anthracite grey, and black, in order to suit a wide range of applications.
What are the benefits of aluminium fascia and soffit?
- 30-year life expectancy
- 100% recyclable
- Lightweight material
- Highly durable
- 3 different profiles and colours available
- Corrosion resistant
- Low maintenance
How long will aluminium fascia last?
As previously mentioned, our range of aluminium fascia and soffit products have a life expectancy of 30 years when installed correctly, but they can long exceed this expectancy when maintained properly throughout their life.
Aluminium fascia and soffit installation tips
When it comes to installing aluminium fascia and soffits, it is important to keep in mind that all joints between lengths and trims should be sealed using ARP’s abrosil sealant and that connections should be secured with 5mm x 25mm stainless steel screws where necessary and at 600mm centres on lengths.
How to maintain an aluminium roofline
Overall, aluminium fascia and soffits require very little maintenance in order to keep them looking great and in good condition. We would recommend inspecting the installed boards on your property three or four times per year, just to ensure that all fixings have remained secure and rectify any issues where needed, as we would with any other fascia or guttering system. When it comes to keeping the colour of the boards looking sharp, all you should need to do here is wash down your roofline once per year using clean water, or twice per year if your property is located in an industrial or marine environment.
Handling and storage of aluminium products
We understand that for many projects, materials are ordered in advance and may not be used for days or weeks after they have arrived on site. When this is the case, some precautions should be taken to ensure that the aluminium fascia and soffit boards are not damaged in any way. Due to their polyester powder coating, all aluminium materials must be handled with care and should also be stored on racks and covered to prevent any scratching and uneven oxidisation before installing. All lengths of our aluminium fascia and soffit will arrive in a polyethylene protective wrapping which must be removed when installing.
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of ARP aluminium products.
DELIVERY & RETURNS OF ALUMINIUM GUTTERING PRODUCTS
BLACK & ANTHRACITE GREY EXTRUDED ALUMINIUM GUTTERS
- Free next-day delivery on orders made before 2pm over £150 (excluding VAT) - AVAILABLE WITH POTENTIAL DELAYS
- Next day delivery with a £10 delivery fee on orders under £150 (excluding VAT) - AVAILABLE WITH POTENTIAL DELAYS
- Subject to our standard returns policies
PAINTED EXTRUDED ALUMINIUM GUTTERS
- Custom painted products with standard colours have a 5 - 7 day delivery lead time; all other colours have a 10 day delivery lead time
- Free delivery on orders of and over £2,500 (excluding VAT)
- Orders below £2,500 (excluding VAT) are subject to a £50 carriage charge
- All custom painted aluminium gutter products cannot be returned as they are made to order
- If marine grade coating is required (installation within 1km from the sea), a 10% surcharge will be incurred
- Non-standard colours may incur a surcharge for paint setup, depending on the level of customisation required. We will contact you to discuss your requirements and any additional fees upon placing the order
*All gutter lengths, gutter angles and running outlets come with a gutter union free of charge.
*Please only use the sealant included in the range for fitting, as any other type of sealant can compromise the installation.
EXTRUDED ALUMINIUM STANDARD COLOURS