Industrial Gutter - Black Square
This 135mm x 82mm deep square system is very different to our other Xtraflo Industrial Gutters. Although it is smaller than the 170mm Industrial system, it is both wide and deep enough to be installed on most commercial buildings. In design terms it’s a game changer, as it is just as well suited to domestic houses and barns with large or steep roofs. We think that this gutter is ideal for all installations where a slightly more modern appearance is required.
Our 135mm Black Square Gutter is manufactured by leading European manufacturer Galeco, who also supply all of our steel gutter systems. Our 135mm x 82mm PVC square system is the deepest square gutter system available in the UK. – perfect for larger or steeply pitched roofs. The flow rate is considerably higher than our standard square gutter, and the 70mm x 80mm rectangular downpipe is both unusual and robust, with the ability to quickly discharge large amounts of rainwater.
The downpipe clip is made from coated steel – another step forward in design terms as plastic clips on large downpipes are traditionally a weak spot in the system. This is because they are often installed in areas where vehicles, forklifts and pallets can easily cause damage, particularly on commercial buildings.
To view a full downloadable installation guide of this guttering system on our website, click here.
This 135mm x 82mm square gutter system fills a gap in the market – up until now deep gutters have been either half round or semi-elliptical in design. Galeco’s 135mm system is perfectly adapted to modern building designs, yet it is equally at home on traditional buildings, both for domestic housing and on smart commercial buildings.
Galeco’s PVC gutters are co-extruded, producing a high sheen finish that will last for years to come. Like all plastic gutters, all that is required is a wash down with soapy water once or twice a year to maintain a finish that looks as good as new.
This system uses an additional plastic insert to add integrity to the seal all the way around its surface. The insert, which is included with all unions, angles, stop ends and outlets, adds additional pressure to compress the gutter onto the seal, ensuring that full contact is made all the way around the seal section, as shown below. The insert is pushed down into position over the top of the gutter and is held in place by the clips on the fittings. This clever innovation takes just seconds to fit but adds an additional layer of strength and integrity to all joints.
As with all PVC Gutter systems, we always recommend the use of our SL40 spray lubricant to protect the seals and increase their lifespan.
- Square Gutter Large - 135mm x 4mtr Black£26.01 £31.21
- Square Gutter Large Fascia Bracket - 135mm Black£2.33 £2.80
- Square Gutter Large Rafter Bracket - 135mm Black£5.13 £6.16
- Square Gutter Large Union - 135mm Black£22.74 £27.29
- Square Gutter Large External Angle - 90 Degree x 135mm Black£38.84 £46.61
- Square Gutter Large Internal Angle - 90 Degree x 135mm Black£38.84 £46.61
- Square Gutter Large Left Hand Stopend - 135mm Black£12.40 £14.88
- Square Gutter Large Right Hand Stopend - 135mm Black£12.40 £14.88
- Square Gutter Large Running Outlet - 135mm Black£13.76 £16.51
- Square Large Downpipe - 80mm x 70mm x 4mtr Black£19.19 £23.03
- Square Large Downpipe Pipe Clip With Screw - 80mm x 70mm Black£3.20 £3.84
- Square Large Downpipe Offset Bend - 80mm x 70mm x 67 Degree Black£9.96 £11.95
- Square Large Downpipe Socket - 80mm x 70mm Black£8.26 £9.91
Want some advice on how to install your Industrial Gutters, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.