Flexible Drainage Couplings
Innovative EPDM rubber solutions for coupling drainage, sewerage and plumbing installations without the need for spot welding. Manufactured to BS EN 16397, BS EN 681-1, ETA-09/0248 and WIS 4-41-01, our products are top of the range in terms of quality and durability.
Features & Benefits
- Fitted rubber profile ensures clamps remain tightly in place during transport and installation.
- Internal sealing will help you seal pipes as tight as possible.
- Compatible with rough surface pipes such as concrete due to EPDM sealing material.
- Negative impacts of spot welding eliminated due to stainless steel fastening.
- Manufactured to the requirements of BS EN 16397.
Flexi Drainage Couplings - Straight
Our flexi drainage couplings are suitable for use in underground drainage systems where the resistance to earth loads and shear forces provided by a shear band is not needed. We stock flexi drainage couplings all the way from 100mm to 180mm in diameter and they are ideal for joining PVC drainage pipes to other drainage materials such as clay, salt glaze, supersleve, asbestos cement and pitch fibre.
Flexi Drainage Couplings - Stepped
Flexi drainage adaptors are the key to joining two pipes of a different size and material together, both traditional and modern. They can also be used to connect pipes to manholes, inspection chambers and septic tanks. The adaptors feature two clamping bands at either end which seal the moulded sleeves onto the pipes. Our range of flexi adaptors can provide you with couplings to fit many combinations of different pipe sizes together.
Flexi Plumbing Couplings
We also stock a range of both straight and adaptor plumbing couplings for smaller diameter and low pressure applications. They are a great idea for emergency repairs as they can be installed quickly and without any special tools. As with the regular adaptor couplings, the plumbing adaptor couplings can be used to join two pipes of different diameters together and work with our range of Solvent Weld, Pushfit and Multifit Waste Systems.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THE 110MM & 160MM DRAINAGE SYSTEM
COMPATIBILITY WITH SOIL & WASTE SYSTEMS
DRAINAGE INSTALLATION GUIDES
- Drainage Flexible Coupling Straight - 100mm-115mm Both Ends - Pack of 10£60.58 £50.48
- Drainage Flexible Coupling Straight - 100mm - 115mm£6.73 £5.61
- Drainage Flexible Coupling Straight - 150mm -165mm£29.93 £24.94
- Drainage Flexible Coupling Straight - 160mm - 175mm£15.08 £12.57
- Drainage Flexible Coupling Straught - 180mm - 195mm£15.08 £12.57
- Drainage Flexible Coupling/ Adaptor Stepped - 108mm-122mm x 121mm-137mm - Pack of 10£60.58 £50.48
- Drainage Flexible Coupling/ Adaptor Stepped - 108-122mm to 121-137mm£6.73 £5.61
- Drainage Flexible Coupling/ Adaptor Stepped 121-136mm to 100-115mm£8.47 £7.06
- Drainage Flexible Coupling Stepped - 160-180mm to 180-200mm£29.93 £24.94
- Drainage Flexible Coupling/ Adaptor Stepped 170-192mm to 144-160mm£21.31 £17.76
- Drainage Flexible Coupling Straight With Metal Wrapped Body - 105mm - 122mm£21.38 £17.82
- Drainage Flexible Coupling Straight With Metal Wrapped Body - 120mm - 137mm£19.87 £16.56
- Drainage Flexible Coupling Straight With Metal Wrapped Body - 175mm - 200mm£29.11 £24.26
- Plumbing Flexible Coupling Straight - 24mm - 32mm£6.32 £5.27
- Plumbing Flexible Coupling Straight - 32mm - 40mm£6.48 £5.40
- Plumbing Flexible Coupling Straight - 42mm - 50mm£7.02 £5.85
- Plumbing Flexible Coupling Straight - 55mm - 65mm£8.41 £7.01
- Plumbing Flexible Coupling Stepped - 32-40mm to 24-32mm£6.40 £5.33
Want some advice on how to install your underground drainage, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.