Dry Verge (Barge Board Refurb)
The white fascia boards, stocked by PVC Cladding, are all 18mm thick UPVC. This is not only a more robust option, but it also ensures a traditional, clean finish and continues to be the UK's most popular fascia colour in both the new build and replacement markets. Further enhancing the historic popularity of our white UPVC fascia board is its level of quality at a competitive price. The white fascia solution is usually installed alongside the range of white soffit boards and the comprehensive range of PVC guttering systems which suit all applications.
The roof verge is the point where the sloped roof meets the gable-end of the property. This area needs to be closed off to ensure that rain and wind cannot get under the tiles and into the roof space. In traditional building processes this closure is created using a mortar bed trowelled into place.
We offer a competitively priced alternative, the Manthorpe Dry Verge system which is a plastic verge. Available in Terracotta, Brown and Grey, there is a colour option to blend in with most types of roof coverings. Dry Verge systems have always been popular in the north of the UK but their use is now widespread across the whole of the country.
- Dry Verge Eaves Starter - Brown£1.97 £2.36
- Dry Verge Eaves Starter - Terracota£1.97 £2.36
- Dry Verge Ridge Cap Angled - Brown£4.00 £4.80
- Dry Verge Ridge Cap Angled - Terracota£4.00 £4.80
- Dry Verge Ridge Cap Round - Brown£4.00 £4.80
- Dry Verge Ridge Cap Round - Terracota£4.00 £4.80
- Dry Verge Unit Left Hand - Brown£2.48 £2.98
- Dry Verge Unit Left Hand - Terracotta£2.48 £2.98
- Dry Verge Unit Right Hand - Brown£2.48 £2.98
- Dry Verge Unit Right Hand - Terracotta£2.48 £2.98