A traditional ogee style, high capacity profile manfactured to BSEN12200 with a 20 year performance and 10 year colour* guarantee from Gutter Supplies. Ogee Guttering is a popular choice for those looking for something a little different. With its excellent carrying capacity and choice of square or round downpipe systems, it combines the aesthetics of metal guttering with all the benefits of maintenance free PVC.
FEATURES OF OGEE GUTTERS
- One of the highest capacity PVC-U domestic rainwater systems on the market
- Revolutionary designed moulded water-tight seal and retaining clip pre-fitted for fast user friendly installation
- Suitable for all properties old and new
- Internal/external angles and right/left hand stopends available
- Running outlet designed to cope with above average rainfall
- Fits 65mm Square Downpipes and 68mm Round Downpipes (excluding Caramel which uses only the Square Downpipe System)
BENEFITS OF OGEE GUTTERS
HIGH CAPACITY OGEE GUTTERS
CORNERS AND STOP ENDS FOR OGEE GUTTERS
CONCEALED BRACKETS FOR OGEE GUTTERS
OGEE GUTTER INSTALLATION GUIDE
Due to the shaped contour of the gutter seals, FloPlast recommend that all fittings are sprayed with lubricant prior to insertion of the gutters, This keeps the seals clean prevents them from catching as the gutter expands and contracts through the joint.
IS OGEE GUTTERING RIGHT FOR ME?
If you are still not sure whether Ogee is the right system to fit on your house or development, click here to read our own comparison of Ogee with other systems.
Want some advice on how to install your Ogee Gutters, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.