Mineral Composite Decking - Sierra
Manufactured by Deckorators, our mineral composite decking offers a maintenance-free and long-lasting decking solution. Backed by a 25-year guarantee, mineral decking is made from revolutionary mineral-based composite technology providing 34% better surface traction traditional timber decking as well as most other composite decking brands. Each plank features a fade and stain resistant surface, will not rot, crack, chalk or sag and is fire rated.
- 100% jaw-dropping looks
- 25-year warranty and structural guarantee
- 35% lighter than traditional composite
- 34% greater surface traction than other leading brands
- Maintenance-free, worry-free
- Virtually no thermal expansion or contraction
- Ground and water contact installation warranty
- Exceptional stain and fade-resistant cap material
We offer mineral composite decking in two colours, Sierra and Khaya, each of which has 140mm and 235mm plank width options available and accompanying fascia boards for covering the understructure of the deck.
What are the benefits of mineral based decking?
- Unlike timber decking, with mineral based decking there is no potential for thermal expansion or contraction.
- Planks are 35% lighter than most other decking composites and have a similar weight to PVC.
- Easy to install and requires no maintenance aside from the occasional sweeping of debris.
- Available in two widths in order to suit a wider variety of applications.
- 25-year guarantee with a ground and water contact installation warranty.
- No rotting, cracking or staining.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Class C fire retardant - flame spread rating of between 76 and 200.
Can mineral composite decking be used for planters?
Yes, mineral decking can be used for planters thanks to its non-moisture absorbing properties.
Will mineral decking get hot on a sunny day?
Like most other outdoor surfaces, mineral composite decking will indeed retain heat and may feel hot to touch on a particularly sunny day. This heat can be negated by cooling the surface with water or wearing appropriate footwear.
How is mineral decking fastened?
Deckorator’s mineral composite decking is fastened using stowaway hidden fasteners. These fasteners are installed in between the slotted edges of the decking planks, negating the need for any pre-drilling and automatically spacing the planks with the appropriate gap size. This removes any guesswork and creates a simpler installation process.
- Mineral Composite Decking Plank Sierra - 22mm (H) x 3660mm (L) x 140mm (W)£64.20 £77.04
- Mineral Composite Decking Plank Sierra - 22mm (H) x 3660mm (L) x 235mm (W)£123.87 £148.64
- Mineral Composite Fascia Board Sierra - 11mm (H) x 2660mm (L) x 286mm (W)£117.33 £140.80
- Mineral Composite Decking Fasteners And Adaptor - Pack of 200£72.01 £86.41
Installation & Maintenance
Guides & Reviews
STORM DELIVERY & RETURNS
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Southgate products.
DELIVERY OF STORM BUILDING PRODUCTS FROM SOUTHGATE
PLEASE NOTE - we are currently experiencing short delays to shipments of Southgate products - lead times are currently approximately 3 - 7 working days and may not necessarily follow the schedule below at this time.
- Polycarbonate Sheets and Bars
- Internal Cladding
- Hygiene Cladding
- Storm Decking
Please note that if returned with no fault of the product from the manufacturer, all storm products incur a 15% restocking fee and a collection charge if collection is required.
If ordering a Storm product then please consult the graphic below to see what day delivery will be in your area.
** Storm will endeavour to adhere to this delivery schedule wherever possible
** Orders over 5m in length and/or over 250kg MAY be subject to extended lead times
** Sheets over 6m will be subject to a £150 delivery surcharge and extended lead times
If you have any questions regarding delivery then please give us a call.