Aluminium guttering is the latest style to be added to our ever-expanding metal gutter range. Our aluminium gutters are made from top quality, 100% recyclable aluminium alloy and are manufactured by ARP, a long-standing creator and supplier of aluminium roofline products throughout the UK.
We supply extruded aluminium guttering in a beaded half round profile, available in two sizes; 114mm width or 125mm width, with 63mm and 76mm downpipes. Each size is available in standard black and anthracite grey options with next day delivery, and we also offer a wide range of custom and less traditional colours such as reds and blues in our painted range.
Aluminium is a versatile choice for a rainwater system, as it suits a range of properties including new builds and older houses.
SNAP FIT JOINTING INSTALLATION PROCESS
ARP’s Sentinel extruded aluminium guttering features a simple but innovative jointing system amongst its components in which lengths are butt jointed with internal unions and fittings are simply clipped down into position before they are injected using ARP’s unique Arbosil 3923 sealant and left to cure. Not only does this create a strong long-lasting joint, but the process is also easy and mess-free. For more information on this process, check out our jointing video demonstration.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ALUMINIUM GUTTERING?
Aluminium as a material for guttering offers a wide range of benefits including the following:
- Complies with R10/311 Rainwater Drainage Systems specification;
- Made from 100% recyclable material;
- Coated in ARP’s high quality polyester powder coating;
- Minimum life expectancy of 30 years but can last in excess of 60 years;
- Low maintenance – more information on this process can be found in our aluminium guttering maintenance guide;
- Easy to install using the aforementioned snap fit jointing and sealing process;
- Wide range of custom colour coatings available.
We have more detailed information on these benefits in our Benefits of Aluminium Guttering article.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CAST AND EXTRUDED ALUMINIUM?
Cast gutters are created by filling moulds with molten metal, in this case aluminium alloy, after which it is left to set and solidify into the shape of the mold. Extruded gutters on the other hand are made by forcing aluminium billets through a die which results in specific profiles being created.
Cast gutters will often feature the characteristic cast mold and seam imperfections, an aesthetic which is very well suited to traditional and heritage properties. Conversely, extruded gutters feature a smooth surface finish, giving the system a more contemporary appearance.
CAN ALUMINIUM GUTTERS RUST?
Much like our steel gutters, our aluminium system has a resistance to rust. However, aluminium has a slightly stronger resistance as it does not feature a zinc outer layer which if can be scratched off over long periods of time.
SPECIFICATION FOR ARP ALUMINIUM GUTTERS
ARP’s aluminium guttering system is compliant with the R10/311 Rainwater Drainage Systems specification clause.
A COST-EFFECTIVE RAINWATER SYSTEM
Aluminium is a highly cost-effective choice for a rainwater system as it is cheaper than other types of metal guttering such as cast iron and copper, yet it still features a long life expectancy as well as an easy installation process and lightweight components.
ALUMINIUM GUTTER INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
New to aluminium guttering? Check out our supporting guides and tips section for this range where you can find a full installation guide, a short list of maintenance instructions and more details on the benefits of aluminium.
WHAT ARE THE STANDARD PAINTED COLOURS FOR ALUMINIUM GUTTERS?
Standard Black and Anthracite Grey options are available with next day delivery from stock. However, we can supply 16 standard colours on a 5-7 day delivery and over 200 BS/ RAL colours with 10 day delivery to help you get that custom look.
Below is the list of our standard colours.
These gutters can also be painted to any specific RAL/ BS colour on request.
In this section of our website we offer advice on how to install and maintain aluminium gutters as well as provide more information about our aluminium guttering ranges and products.
Guides & Reviews
ARP Deliveries & Returns
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of ARP aluminium products.
DELIVERY & RETURNS OF ALUMINIUM GUTTERING PRODUCTS
BLACK & ANTHRACITE GREY EXTRUDED ALUMINIUM GUTTERS
- Free next-day delivery on orders made before 12pm over £100 (excluding VAT) - AVAILABLE WITH POTENTIAL DELAYS
- Next day delivery with a £10 delivery fee on orders under £100 (excluding VAT) - AVAILABLE WITH POTENTIAL DELAYS
- Subject to our standard returns policies
PAINTED EXTRUDED ALUMINIUM GUTTERS
- Custom painted products with standard colours have a 5 - 7 day delivery lead time; all other colours have a 10 day delivery lead time
- Free delivery on orders of and over £2,500 (excluding VAT)
- Orders below £2,500 (excluding VAT) are subject to a £50 carriage charge
- All custom painted aluminium gutter products cannot be returned as they are made to order
- If marine grade coating is required (installation within 1km from the sea), a 10% surcharge will be incurred
- Non-standard colours may incur a surcharge for paint setup, depending on the level of customisation required. We will contact you to discuss your requirements and any additional fees upon placing the order
*All gutter lengths, gutter angles and running outlets come with a gutter union free of charge.
*Please only use the sealant included in the range for fitting, as any other type of sealant can compromise the installation.
EXTRUDED ALUMINIUM STANDARD COLOURS