Mineral Composite Decking - Khaya
Manufactured by Deckorators, our mineral composite decking offers a maintenance free and long-lasting decking solution. Backed by a 25-year guarantee, mineral decking is made from revolutionary mineral-based composite technology providing 34% better surface traction traditional timber decking as well as most other composite decking brands. Each plank features a fade and stain-resistant surface, will not rot, crack, chalk or sag and is fire rated.
- 100% jaw-dropping looks
- 25-year warranty and structural guarantee
- 35% lighter than traditional composite
- 34% greater surface traction than other leading brands
- Maintenance-free, worry-free
- Virtually no thermal expansion or contraction
- Ground and water contact installation warranty
- Exceptional stain and fade-resistant cap material
We offer mineral composite decking in two colours, Sierra and Khaya, each of which has 140mm and 235mm plank width options available and accompanying fascia boards for covering the understructure of the deck.
- Mineral Composite Decking Plank Khaya - 22mm (H) x 3660mm (L) x 140mm (W)£76.98 £92.38
- Mineral Composite Decking Plank Khaya - 22mm (H) x 3660mm (L) x 235mm (W)£148.52 £178.22
- Mineral Composite Fascia Board Khaya - 11mm (H) x 3660mm (L) x 286mm (W)£140.68 £168.82
- Mineral Composite Decking Fasteners And Adaptor - Pack of 200£86.34 £103.61
Installation & Maintenance
Guides & Reviews
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of Southgate products.
DELIVERY OF STORM BUILDING PRODUCTS FROM SOUTHGATE
PLEASE NOTE - we are currently experiencing short delays to shipments of Southgate products - lead times are currently approximately 3 - 7 working days and may not necessarily follow the schedule below at this time.
- Polycarbonate Sheets and Bars
- Internal Cladding
- Hygiene Cladding
- Storm Decking
All orders containing products from Storm Building Products are subject to a delivery charge of £25 + VAT.
Please note that if returned with no fault of the product from the manufacturer, all storm products incur a 15% restocking fee and a collection charge if a collection is required.
If ordering a Storm product then please consult the graphic below to see what day delivery will be in your area.
** Storm will endeavour to adhere to this delivery schedule wherever possible
** Orders over 5m in length and/or over 250kg MAY be subject to extended lead times
** Sheets over 6m will be subject to a £150 delivery surcharge and extended lead times
If you have any questions regarding delivery then please give us a call.