Interior Coving and Cornice
Our Coving and Cornice is made from a lightweight but strong, bonded polyurethane which is supplied painted with a primer coat. Unlike fibrous cement and plaster, paint will not be absorbed into our coving, greatly reducing the finishing painting required.
Tradesman skills are not required as this hardened polyurethane material can easily be installed by one person. Typically our coving and cornice can be installed on one day, and painted the next. Please visit our Guides & Tips on Interior Coving & Cornice installation instructions.
Please allow 48-72 hours for the delivery of these products.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Mouldings range is currently experiencing delivery lead times of 2-3 days.
- Cornice Moulding Axxent Collection - 2000mm x 118mm x 117mm Cambridge Style White£39.49 £47.39
- Cornice Moulding Axxent Collection - 2000mm x 118mm x 117mm Oxford Style White£25.99 £31.19
- Cornice Moulding Axxent Collection - 2000mm x 70mm x 70mm Oxford Style White£16.58 £19.90
- Cornice Moulding Axxent Collection - 2000mm x 55mm x 55mm Oxford Style White£16.10 £19.32
Want some advice on how to install your mouldings, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of Orac Decor products.
DELIVERY & RETURNS OF ORAC DECOR PRODUCTS
The following Orac Decor products in our Mouldings range are currently experiencing delivery lead times of 2-3 days:
- Exterior Cornices
- Gallows Brackets
- Dentil Blocks
- Interior Coving and Cornice
- Dado Rails and Mouldings
- Ceiling Roses
- Skirting and Architrave
- Loft Hatches