PuraTank - Water Tanks
Our selection of PuraTank non-potable water tanks are suitable for underground projects. These tanks range in capacity from 1,800 litres all the way up to 10,000 litres and therefore can cater to both domestic and commercial harvesting and attenuation applications.
How Do Water Tanks Work
Water tanks are used for harvesting and potentially reusing rainwater and are typically installed underneath or close to a house, using the roof of the house as the catchment area. The rainwater is then taken along the guttering system, down the downpipes and through the underground drainage pipes which is what will be connected to a water tank.
The water in the tank can then be used throughout the property both inside and outside depending on what you choose to link it up to. These uses include gardening, laundry, washing vehicles, washing driveways, flushing toilets and in ponds and water features. However, the water captured in our tanks is non-potable and is therefore not fit for human consumption.
How Long Does A Water Storage Tank Last?
Our PuraTank underground water tanks are all backed with a 10-year manufacturers guarantee and each tank is made from UV resistant rotationally moulded polyethylene. These plastic tanks can withstand light impacts and their ribbed design allows for environmentally friendly gravel back-fills.
Does Tank Water Go Stale?
Even if you are storing rainwater for a very long duration in your water tank, as long as the location of your tank is free from harmful chemicals and fumes and is in a cool, dry and dark area, the water in your tank will not go bad, off or expire. The water may become biologically contaminated, but since our tanks are for non-potable applications, this is not a large issue and can be overcome by making use of your collected rainwater regularly so that fresh rainwater is frequently entering your tank.
A potable upgrade is available for our PuraTanks, please get in contact with us to find out more regarding this.
- PuraTank Non-Potable Underground Water Tank 1800 Litre£1,018.74 £1,222.49
- PuraTank Non-Potable Underground Water Tank 2600 Litre£1,405.50 £1,686.60
- PuraTank Non-Potable Underground Water Tank 3400 Litre£1,854.33 £2,225.20
- PuraTank Non-Potable Underground Water Tank 4400 Litre£2,407.59 £2,889.11
- PuraTank Non-Potable Underground Water Tank 8400 Litre£4,488.10 £5,385.72
- PuraTank Non-Potable Underground Water Tank 10000 Litre£5,392.21 £6,470.65
- Water Tank Telescopic Neck & Pedestrian Lid£222.86 £267.43
- PuraTank Calmed Inlet Drainage Pack£428.72 £514.46
- PuraTank Telescopic Neck And Seal£114.29 £137.15
- PuraTank Pedestrian Lid Cover - 600mm£100.52 £120.62
- PuraTank Vehicle Lid Cover - 600mm£112.00 £134.40
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Atlantis Tank products.
Delivery of Atlantis Tanks
PLEASE NOTE - Delivery lead times for our Atlantis Tanks are currently 2 - 5 working days
- PuraTank WaterTanks
- EasyTank Oil Tanks
- PortaFuel & StoraFuel Diesel Tanks
Although delivery is offered across mainland UK some postcodes may see additional delivery charges and restrictions. The affected postcodes are those that begin with the following: AB, IV, KW, PA, PH, PL, SA, TR, TQ. In addition to these postcodes, the following areas will also be subject to such additional charges and restrictions. Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle Of Wight, Anglesey, Isles of Scilly, Western Isles, Orkney Islands, Shetland Islands, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Offshore Islands.