Steel Gutter - 135mm Galvanised
Gutter Supplies 135mm Galvanised Steel Gutter is one of the most popular systems that we sell. The smooth, metallic finish produced by adding chromium during the finishing process ensures that this product looks equally at home on modern and traditional buildings alike. The large capacity of the 135mm system also makes it ideal for use on larger or steeper roofs. Galvanised gutter was once confined to continental Europe where it has always led the market, but in recent times it has been become more and more popular in the UK, to the point where it is now the fastest growing guttering material. Steel is a relatively lightweight but naturally strong material, making an ideal building product to use where durability and low maintenance is a key requirement.
Please note when comparing prices - our angles come with seals and do not require additional unions like most other systems.
- Steel Gutter Side Rafter Bracket - 135mm Galvanised£7.15 £8.58
- Steel Gutter Union - 135mm Galvanised£4.43 £5.32
- Steel Gutter Union with Bracket - 135mm Galvanised£6.61 £7.93
- Steel Gutter External Angle - 90 Degree x 135mm Galvanised£18.83 £22.60
- Steel Gutter Internal Angle - 90 Degree x 135mm Galvanised£18.83 £22.60
- Steel Gutter lnternal Angle - 135 Degree x 135mm Galvanised£24.32 £29.18
- Steel Gutter External Adjustable Angle - 135mm Galvanised£24.85 £29.82
- Steel Gutter Internal Adjustable Angle - 100 to 165 Degree x 135mm Galvanised£25.54 £30.65
- Steel Gutter Optional Increased Length Screw and Plug£0.58 £0.70
- Steel Downpipe Bend - 90 Degree x 87mm Galvanised£12.57 £15.08
- Steel Downpipe Connector - 87mm Galvanised£4.89 £5.87
Want some advice on how to install your Steel Gutters, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.