PVC Cladding Square Guttering is manufactured by FloPlast, the market leader in the UK. The Square Gutter system is manufactured to BS EN12200 and carries a 20 year performance and 10 year colour* guarantee. Square gutters have become more popular over the last ten years. The flow rate is slightly higher than that of half round gutters, and the system can be fitted with either round or square downpipe.
FEATURES OF SQUARE GUTTERS
- Attractive rectilinear profile
- Flow capacity in excess of Half Round
- Pre-fitted gutter seal retaining clip system for fast user friendly installation
- Pre-lubricated gutter seals
- Cost effective solution for both new build and refurbishment applications
- Connects to most other metal or plastic systems using our extensive range of adaptors
- System is covered by a BSI Kitemark - no. KM501316
SQUARE GUTTERS COMPATIBILITY
If you are looking to match up with existing square guttering, perhaps on a neighbouring roof, you should establish the make of that system (it will be written on one, if not all, of the fittings), and check the compatibility chart on our technical page - not all square systems are interchangeable.
Our products are compatible with most systems including Hepworth, Brett Martin and Hunter.
CAPACITY OF SQUARE GUTTERS
Want some advice on how to install your Square Gutters, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.