Composite Roofing Tiles
Guardian’s slate roofing system is a modern and innovative alternative to traditional roofing methods such as clay, concrete and slate. These composite roofing tiles feature the appearance of natural slate roofing but are manufactured from resin bonded crushed limestone which eliminates the risks of cracking and breaking.
Features & Benefits Of Guardian Slate Roofing
- Up to 60% lighter than traditional slate tiles
- A grade fire rated on a standard membrane
- Quick and easy installation with pre-marked fixing guides
- 100% recyclable
- Ideal for both new and replacement roof projects
- Cheaper than traditional roofing tiles
These composite roofing tiles and ridges are impact and heat resistant. They also offer an extremely high level of UV protection and will not fade. Each tile features markings that detail where fixings should be used as well as horizontal spacers to inform the installer on how far apart the tiles should be placed to allow for expansion or contraction.
Click here to view our full installation guide for composite slate roofing tiles.
- Composite Slate Roof Tile - 295mm x 445mm Grey£2.13 £2.56
- Composite Slate Roof Ridge - 150mm x 445mm Grey£3.78 £4.54
- Composite Slate Roof Tile - 295mm x 445mm Grey - Pack Of 22£43.96 £52.75
- Composite Slate Roof Ridge - 150mm x 445mm Grey - Pack Of 24£84.24 £101.09
If you're looking for advice and installation guides on our roofing products or more in-depth product information, then this is the place to go.