Land Drains - Rigid Twinwall
Our perforated Twin Wall Land Drain is particularly popular for use in the agricultural sector and in leisure applications such as golf courses and sports field drainage. They are also commonly used in ditch drains and culverts.
The pipe itself is exceptionally strong as it is manufactured from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE). The ribs on the outerwall add strength to the pipe whilst the smooth inner bore ensures that a free flow is maintained.
- Twinwall Perforated Pipe - 150mm (I.D.) x 3mtr Black£20.00 £24.00
- Twinwall Perforated Pipe - 225mm (I.D.) x 3mtr Black£43.75 £52.50
- Twinwall Perforated Pipe - 300mm (I.D.) x 3mtr Black£62.51 £75.01
- Twinwall Solid Pipe - 150mm (I.D.) x 3mtr Black£19.39 £23.27
- Twinwall Solid Pipe - 225mm (I.D.) x 3mtr Black£42.50 £51.00
- Twinwall Solid Pipe - 450mm (I.D.) x 6mtr Black£287.59 £345.11
- Twinwall Solid Pipe - 600mm (I.D.) x 6mtr Black£401.25 £481.50
- Twinwall Coupler - 150mm Black£3.78 £4.54
- Twinwall Coupler - 225mm Black£6.82 £8.18
- Twinwall Coupler - 300mm Black£12.17 £14.60
- Twinwall Coupler - 450mm Black£29.79 £35.75
- Twinwall Coupler - 600mm Black£64.54 £77.45
- Twinwall Ring Seal - 150mm Black£2.35 £2.82
- Twinwall Ring Seal - 225mm Black£4.74 £5.69
- Twinwall Ring Seal - 300mm Black£6.68 £8.02
- Twinwall Ring Seal - 450mm Black£11.57 £13.88
- Twinwall Ring Seal - 600mm Black£27.46 £32.95
Want some advice on how to install your Land Drains, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.