At Drainage Sales we sell a stylish range of Water Butts suited to all sizes of garden, these can be used to collect rainwater from all roof areas including greenhouses, sheds, garages and the main roof itself.
Conserving rainwater not only provides environmental benefits and saves money, it also ensures a store of water to use on your plants and vegetables during the drier Summer months.
At Drainage Sales we stock the standard range of 200 litre Water Butt as well as a slimline 100 Litre version where space is at a premium.
Both are available with separate stands, and the butts themselves come complete with lids and taps.
Rain Diverters, which connect to both circular and square rainwater pipe, are also available as part of this range.
For details on delivery and returns of this product range, please consult the delivery & returns tab below.
- Water Butt - Slim 100L£38.62 £46.34
- Water Butt Stand - for Slim Water Butt 100L£16.32 £19.58
- Water Butt Stand - for Standard Water Butt 200L£17.82 £21.38
- Natura 2 In 1 Water Butt - Arctic 350L£385.71 £462.85
- Stone 2 In 1 Water Butt - Lava 350L£385.71 £462.85
- Antique Amphora Water Butt - Terracotta 250L - OUT OF STOCK
Expected 26th May£242.86 £291.43
- Antique Amphora Water Butt - Dark Granite 250L£228.57 £274.28
- Wood Wall Tank Water Butt - Light 350L£385.71 £462.85
- Barrica Barrel Water Butt - Brown 260L - OUT OF STOCK
Expected 4th June£228.57 £274.28
- Rain Diverter - Black£15.13 £18.16
- Rain Diverter - Brown£15.13 £18.16
- Rain Diverter - White£15.13 £18.16
- Rain Diverter - Anthracite Grey£15.13 £18.16
- Avanti Rainwater Diverter For 70mm - 100mm Downpipes£30.00 £36.00
Want some advice on how to install your water butts, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
GRAF DELIVERY & RETURNS
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Graf products.
DELIVERY OF GRAF PRODUCTS
PLEASE NOTE - Some of our products will be delivered directly from the manufacturer and will therefore have an extended lead time of 5 - 7 days.
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Rainwater Harvesting Tanks
- Water Butts
If you have any questions regarding delivery then please give us a call.