Vented Soffit Boards - 10mm Rosewood
Soffit is the name given to the board that runs horizontally from the back edge of the bottom of the fascia board to the top of the wall, closing off the roof space at the eaves. Soffit Boards can be plain or vented, and there is also a cost-effective hollow version which has a tongued and grooved effect to mimic timber cladding. Soffit is non load-bearing.
With a delightful grained mahogany style colour finish our range of Rosewood Vented Soffit boards are the only choice of vented soffit to use with either Rosewood Standard Fascia or Rosewood Cover Boards, and to complete the look why not select a Gutter System from our PVC Gutter ranges?
We are proud to offer a 10 year product performance and discolouration with these soffits. Their highly durable and weather resistant design makes them an excellent choice for any project. Rosewood PVC fascia and soffit is particularly popular with property owners that have mahogany or rosewood doors and windows in either PVC or traditional hardwood.
- Vented Soffit Board - 150mm x 10mm x 5mtr Rosewood£51.38 £61.66
- Vented Soffit Board - 175mm x 10mm x 5mtr Rosewood£55.17 £66.20
- Vented Soffit Board - 200mm x 10mm x 5mtr Rosewood£53.45 £64.14
- Vented Soffit Board - 225mm x 10mm x 5mtr Rosewood£63.35 £76.02
- Vented Soffit Board - 250mm x 10mm x 5mtr Rosewood£68.51 £82.21
- Vented Soffit Board - 304mm x 10mm x 5mtr Rosewood£78.78 £94.54
- Vented Soffit Board - 404mm x 10mm Rosewood£89.08 £106.90