BT Quadbox Chambers
Quadbox Modular Access Chambers are made from strong High Density Polyethylene.
Available in two size options, the chamber is built using 150mm deep sections stacked on top of each other until the required depth is reached. Available in the 104 standard (915mm x 445mm clear opening) and 106 standard (1310 x 610mm clear opening) sizes, Quadbox is the only modular access chamber approved for use on BT Openreach networks.
The Quad system has an excellent strength to weight ratio and each section is ribbed internally to improve performance. The high-strength plastic material used also means that duct entries are also easy to achieve using a standard holesaw mounted on a cordless drill.
The modular design makes this system ideal for overbuilding on existing ducted networks. Existing cables can be managed through the chamber walls and duct entries can be cut in any location. Chambers can also be benched to avoid existing services.
Using the Quad system, complete chambers can be constructed from excavation to reinstatement in a very short timeframe - a huge improvement on the traditional concrete equivalent.
- BT Quadbox Duct Access Chamber Section - 915mm x 445mm x 150mm£107.18 £89.32
- BT Quadbox Duct Access Chamber Section - 1310mm x 610mm x 150mm£165.58 £137.98
- BT Quadbox Duct Access Cover Concrete - for 915mm x 445mm Chamber£154.94 £129.12
- BT Quadbox Duct Access Cover Concrete - for 1310mm x 610mm Chamber£260.50 £217.08
- BT Quadbox Duct Drop-In Step£18.37 £15.31
- BT Quadbox Duct Cable Management Kit£36.73 £30.61
Want some advice on how to install your Ducting, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.