Inspection Chambers For Surface Water - 1050mm Diameter
Our 1050mm diameter inspection chambers are designed for large residential and commercial applications. When installed, a restriction cap and sealing ring should be used in order to allow for the use of a 300mm chamber lid.
- Inspection Chamber Access Shaft - 1050mm Diameter x 1000mm Depth
Please allow 5-7 working days for delivery£360.00 £432.00
- Inspection Chamber Access Shaft - 1050mm Diameter x 1500mm Depth
Please allow 5-7 working days for delivery£498.75 £598.50
- Inspection Chamber Access Shaft - 1050mm Diameter x 2000mm Depth
Please allow 5-7 working days for delivery£693.94 £832.73
- Chamber Coupling For Deeper Invert Shafts - 1050mm
Please allow 5-7 working days for delivery£885.33 £1,062.40
Want some advice on how to install your Inspection Chambers, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of Turtle Enviro drainage products.
DELIVERY OF TURTLE ENVIRO PRODUCTS
PLEASE NOTE - Delivery lead times for our Turtle Enviro products are currently 5 - 7 working days.
- Turtle Enviro Silt Traps (excl. SS300110LID as this is on a next day delivery schedule)
- Accesso Inspection Chambers
- Catchpit Chambers
- Grease Traps
- Pumping Stations