Pushfit Cast Iron Soil System
Whilst Traditional Express Push Fit Soil looks exactly the same as the old lead jointed systems, it uses rubber sealing gaskets to join plain ended pipes to fittings.
Manufactured to BS416, this product is ideally suited to listed buildings or conservation projects where a traditional appearance is required. This system is quiet, strong and very long lasting but with the major benefit of ease of installation when compared to traditional lead jointed systems.
This range qualifies for next day delivery on all fittings and 1.8mtr lengths; please allow 3-5 days for delivery of the 3mtr lengths.
Please note that for orders up to £750 + VAT, cast iron soil products are subject to a manufacturers’ delivery charge due to their heavy weight and carrier restrictions. Click "READ MORE DETAILS" to view a full table of delivery charges. Delivery is free on all orders over £750 + VAT.
INSTALLATION OF CAST IRON PUSH FIT SOIL PRODUCTS
Installation is a fairly simple process due to the use of the push fit sockets. The design of your soil stack should incorporate at least one eared socket on each fitting - this will ensure that the whole stack can be fixed securely to the building. Please note that all fittings and pipes are plain ended, so sockets will be required at every joint. Sockets come either plain or eared, and there is also the choice of a slip socket for cutting into existing soil stacks. Please click here to download our Installation Guide.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF PUSH FIT CAST IRON SOIL
- Cast Iron is incredibly strong and long-lasting - perfect for withstanding on-site rigours and it is very, very hard to vandalise, hence it is ideal for use in public buildings and areas.
- Long Life - Cast Iron when properly installed will usually outlast the life of the building.
- Eco-friendly - Cast Iron is 100% recyclable
- Low Maintenance - Like all soil systems Cast Iron should be inspected annually but remedial action is very rarely required.
- Quick to Install - the only special tools required are the gasket realxing tool and our lubricant, both of which are included within the range.
- Perfect for listed buildings.
COMPATIBILITY OF PUSH FIT CAST IRON SOIL
The fittings and sockets in this system are only designed to be used within the Traditional Express Push Fit Range - they cannot be used with any other system.
If you have any further questions about these or any other products please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Double Spigot Pipe - 100mm x 1.8mtr£68.06 £81.67
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Double Spigot Pipe - 100mm x 3mtr£113.42 £136.10
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Gasket Relaxing Tool - 100mm£16.56 £19.87
- Push Fit Cast Iron Plain Soil Push Fit Socket - 100mm£26.90 £32.28
- Push Fit Cast Iron Eared Soil Push Fit Socket - 100mm£28.92 £34.70
- Push Fit Cast Iron Eared Soil Slip Socket - 100mm£34.73 £41.68
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Adjustable Steel Bracket - 100mm£10.66 £12.79
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Bend - 22.5 Degree x 100mm£57.66 £69.19
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Bend - 45 Degree x 100mm£35.61 £42.73
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Bend - 67.5 Degree x 100mm£35.61 £42.73
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£35.61 £42.73
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Long Radius Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£57.65 £69.18
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Long Tail Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£45.58 £54.70
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Offset Bend - 75mm Projection x 100mm£38.80 £46.56
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Offset Bend - 130mm Projection x 100mm£51.71 £62.05
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Long Radius Access Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£97.46 £116.95
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Access Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£73.70 £88.44
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Double Branch - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£70.64 £84.77
Want some advice on how to install your soil and waste system, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.