Like our Inspection Chambers, our Yard Gullies can be supplied as individual components or as a complete set.
Yard Gullies are available in two diameters, 300mm and 450mm. The 300mm option has a fixed depth of 600mm whilst the 450mm yard gully is available in two depth options, 750mm and 900mm deep.
Our Yard Gullies are trapped to prevent drain odours from escaping from the drainage system.
- Ductile Iron Gully Grating Hinged - 12.5 Tonne x 302mm x 302mm£74.84 £89.81
- Ductile Iron Gully Grating Hinged - 40 Tonne x 430mm x 370mm£129.38 £155.26
- Yard Gully Set with Silt Bucket and Ductile Iron Grating - 12.5 Tonne x 300mm Diameter£142.91 £171.49
- Yard Gully Set with Silt Bucket and Ductile Iron Grating - 25 Tonne x 300mm Diameter£146.88 £176.26
- Yard Gully Set with Ductile Iron Grating - 40 Tonne x 450mm x 750mm x 160mm Outlet£140.52 £168.62
- Yard Gully Set with Ductile Iron Grating - 40 Tonne x 450mm x 900mm x 160mm Outlet£145.55 £174.66
- FloPlast Drainage Bottle Gully Circular Grid - 110mm£27.79 £33.35
- FloPlast Drainage Back Inlet Bottle Gully Circular Grid - 110mm£39.16 £46.99
- FloPlast Drainage Bottle Gully Rectangular Grid - 110mm£27.79 £33.35
- FloPlast Drainage Back Inlet Bottle Gully Rectangular Grid - 110mm£39.16 £46.99
- Yard Gully Outlet Adaptor - 160mm to 150mm Twinwall£12.98 £15.58
Want some advice on how to install your Inspection Chambers, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.