PVC Cladding sell a 21.5mm solvent weld overflow system in PVC-U with a comprehensive range of fittings.
Our overflow pipes are designed to prevent overflow and flooding from a liquid container such as a toilet tank by fitting to it. It should be fitted above your maximum liquid level so as a result, if the liquid reaches above that desired level, it will enter the pipe and be channelled somewhere else outside of the house, therefore not being allowed to rise any higher.
Joints should be solvent welded using SC250 Solvent Cement, manufactured to BS 6209.
- Overflow PVC-u Pipe - 21.5mm x 3mtr White£4.73 £3.94
- Overflow Coupling - 21.5mm White£1.07 £0.89
- Overflow Pipe Clip - 21.5mm White£0.31 £0.26
- Overflow Bend - 90 Degree x 21.5mm White£1.10 £0.92
- Overflow Bend - 135 Degree x 21.5mm White£1.10 £0.92
- Overflow Tee - 21.5mm White£1.10 £0.92
- Overflow Bent Tank Connector - 21.5mm White£1.48 £1.23
- Overflow Straight Tank Connector - 21.5mm White£1.48 £1.23
- Overflow Waste Reducer - 21.5mm x 32mm£1.34 £1.12
- Overflow Waste Reducer - 21.5mm x 40mm£1.34 £1.12
Soil & Waste
Want some advice on how to install your soil and waste system, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.