Halifax Cast Iron Soil System - 100mm
100m is the smallest and most popular size of Halifax Soil Pipe we offer. The system is perfect for public areas due to its long life; strength against fire, corrosion and vandalism; and acoustic qualities.
Please allow 3-5 days for delivery of these products.
Please note that for orders up to £750 + VAT, cast iron soil products are subject to a manufacturers’ delivery charge due to their heavy weight and carrier restrictions. Click "READ MORE DETAILS" to view a full table of delivery charges. Delivery is free on all orders over £750 + VAT.
- Cast Iron Halifax Soil Pipe Stack Support - 100mm£36.60 £43.92
- Cast Iron Halifax Soil Pipe Double Spigot - 100mm x 3mtrPlease be aware, we are currently experiencing extended lead times, please allow 5 - 7 days for delivery.£60.44 £72.53
- Cast Iron Halifax Soil Fix Connector - 100mm£14.33 £17.20
- Cast Iron Halifax Soil Coupling Zinc Plated High Performance - 100mm£172.08 £206.50
- Cast Iron Halifax Soil Coupling Ductile Iron - 100mm£12.81 £15.37
- Cast Iron Halifax Soil Coupling Chrome Steel Max - 100mm£11.09 £13.31
- Cast Iron Halifax Soil Band Clip Zinc Plated Split - 100mm£4.18 £5.02
- Cast Iron Halifax Soil Grip Zinc Plated - 100mm£53.40 £64.08
- Cast Iron Halifax Soil Bracket Zinc Plated Rubber Lined Heavy Duty Bossed - 100mm£12.28 £14.74
- Cast Iron Halifax Soil Bracket Zinc Plated Rubber Lined Bismat - 100mm£6.94 £8.33
- Cast Iron Halifax Soil Bracket Zinc Plated Heavy Duty Bossed - 100mm£9.21 £11.05
- Cast Iron Halifax Soil Bracket Stack Support With Gasket - 100mm£25.25 £30.30
- Cast Iron Halifax Soil Bracket Adjustable - 100mm£9.79 £11.75
- Cast Iron Halifax Soil Bend - 15 Degree x 100mm£20.17 £24.20
- Cast Iron Halifax Soil Bend - 30 Degree x 100mm£20.17 £24.20
- Cast Iron Halifax Soil Bend - 45 Degree x 100mm£20.17 £24.20
- Cast Iron Halifax Soil Bend - 69 Degree x 100mm£20.17 £24.20
- Cast Iron Halifax Soil Bend - 88 Degree x 100mm£20.17 £24.20
Want some advice on how to install your soil and waste system, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
HARGREAVES DELIVERIES & RETURNS
Delivery of Hargreaves Foundry Cast Iron Products
Please note - there is an extended lead time for some of these products as detailed below.
Next day delivery is available on (providing orders are placed by 12 noon):
- Round Downpipes & Fittings
- Gutters & Fittings
- Standard Rainwater Heads
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) fittings and 1.8mtr lengths
Please allow 3-5 days for delivery of any:
- Soil Pipes & Fittings
- Drainage Pipes & Fittings
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) 3mtr lengths
Please note, that although most of our Cast Iron products are ex-stock , some items may be made to order, or painted to order, which can lead to extended lead times. Should your order be affected by this, we will contact you as soon as we can to advise of any delays.
Our Returns Policy for Hargreaves Foundry Products
Our cast iron products come direct from Hargreaves Foundry (HF) in Halifax so returns will need to go directly back to them.
Terms & Conditions of any returns
- All return requests must be notified within 90 days of the goods being despatched from HF. All damaged items must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- HF reserve the right to inspect the goods prior to any agreement to return.
- All items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Once agreed, the goods must be returned within 14 days from the date on the Return Form. Otherwise the return will be deemed void and no credit raised.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange and pay the cost of returning the goods to HF.
- All returns must be accompanied with the relevant Return Form.
- The original carriage charge is non-refundable.
- If for any reason the goods are returned damaged, HF reserve the right to charge extra for any remedial work or to have the item scrapped without refunding. The cost of remedial work will be advised prior to being carried out. The customer will be given the option to take the returned goods back at their expense if desired.
- Any bespoke items or specially painted RAL coloured items are non-returnable.
- Mech 416 Soil System pipes are non-returnable.
- All credits will be raised once the goods have been returned and inspected.
Restocking Charges which apply
Please be aware that all returns for Cast Iron Gutters and Soil & Drainage will incur a re-stocking charge:
- Premier Primed Standard Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Standard Rainwater - 35%
- Premier Primed Sand Cast Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Sand Cast Rainwater- 35%
- Premier LCC Soil - 25%
- Halifax Soil & Drain Systems Fittings Only - 25%
- Mech 416 Soil System Fittings Only - 35%
- Traditional Express Soil System - 35%
The % charged is based on the net selling price of the original goods - this charge is unfortunately out of our control as it is levied on us by the manufacturer.