Channel Drains - BE
PVC Cladding sells channel drainage systems, with either Plastic Grate (D700) or Galvanized Grate (D701). Each length interlocks with the next, eliminating the need for costly joiners. The system is fully compatible with PVC Cladding's underground drainage system.
Our Domestic Channel Drain can be applied around many domestic areas where surface water collects including patios and conservatories, swimming pools and sports areas, gardens and water features and retaining walls.
JOINTS AND CORNERS
Individual sections are designed to be slotted to the next length using the pre-formed interlocking groove. Corners are formed using the pre-formed corner sections D710 (PVC Grate) and D720 (Galvanised Grate). Any other angles such as 45° around bays and conservatories are formed by mitering two sections and sealing the joint with silicon sealant.
Our channel drainage has a loading capacity of 5 tonne overall with a 1.5 tonne single point load, making it suitable for use in domestic driveways. Channel Drains should always be backfilled with concrete to ensure the structure and loading capacity is maintained.
CONNECTING TO DRAINAGE
There are two options available for connecting the channel drain to the drainage system. Each length of channel drain incorporates a pre-formed bottom outlet that connects to 110mm PVC Drainage. Alternatively you can use the D712 end outlet, which also connects to standard 110mm drainage.
Our useful Garage Packs contain all that you need to install a run of channel drain in front of a standard single garage. The pack consists of 3 interlocking lengths, one end cap and one end outlet which connects to standard 110mm PVC underground drainage. If your garage is wider than 3m all you need to do is add the requisite amount of additional lengths to make up the correct width.
For installation instructions on Channel Drainage please visit our Guides and Tips section.
Items 1-18 of 64
- FloPlast Channel Drainage Grate PVC Class A15 - 1mtr£12.91 £15.49 £14.34 £17.21 Save 10%
- FloPlast Channel Drainage Grate PVC Class A15 - 1mtr - Pack of 10£119.12 £142.94 £132.36 £158.83 Save 10%
- FloPlast Channel Drainage Grate PVC Class A15 - 1mtr - Pallet (80m)£825.08 £990.10 £916.75 £1,100.10 Save 10%
- FloPlast Channel Drainage Grate PVC Class A15 - Garage Pack£52.79 £63.35 £58.66 £70.39 Save 10%
- FloPlast Channel Drainage Grate Galvanised Steel Class A15 - 1mtr£17.60 £21.12 £19.56 £23.47 Save 10%
- Lite Aqua Channel Drain Galvanised Grating Class A15 - 1mtr£7.15 £8.58 £7.94 £9.53 Save 10%
- FloPlast Channel Drainage Grate Galvanised Steel Class A15 - 1mtr - Pack of 10£162.69 £195.23 £180.77 £216.92 Save 10%
- FloPlast Channel Drainage Grate Galvanised Steel Class A15 - 1mtr - Pallet of 80£1,125.79 £1,350.95 £1,250.88 £1,501.06 Save 10%
- FloPlast Channel Drainage Grate Galvanised Steel Class A15 - Garage Pack£63.92 £76.70 £71.02 £85.22 Save 10%
- FloPlast Channel Drainage Threshold Class A15 - 1mtr£21.32 £25.58 £23.69 £28.43 Save 10%
- Channel Drainage Polymer Concrete Class A15 - 1mtr£17.65 £21.18 £19.61 £23.53 Save 10%
- Lite Aqua Channel Drain Composite Grating Class A15 - 1mtr£5.98 £7.18 £6.64 £7.97 Save 10%
- LUXE Threshold Drain Channel Aluminium Grating Class A15 - 1mtr Black£26.78 £32.14 £29.75 £35.70 Save 10%
- LUXE Threshold Drain Channel Aluminium Grating Class A15 - 1mtr Silver£23.82 £28.58 £26.47 £31.76 Save 10%
- LUXE Threshold Drain Channel Aluminium Grating Class A15 - 1mtr Corton£41.26 £49.51 £45.84 £55.01 Save 10%
- Lite Aqua Channel Drain Composite Grating Class B125 - 1mtr£20.65 £24.78 £22.94 £27.53 Save 10%
- Lite Aqua Channel Drain Ductile Iron Grating Class B125 - 1mtr£24.90 £29.88 £27.67 £33.20 Save 10%
Items 1-18 of 64
Want some advice on how to install your Channel Drains or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.