Composite Decking - Teak - Storm Woodgrain / Grooved
Our WPC Decking in Teak, manufactured by Storm, is available in a choice of 3m or 5m lengths. Similar to our Natural and Brown options, it is a great choice for customers seeking a more traditional, rustic, or seamless blend between their decking and outside spaces, with additional warm undertones to brighten any exteriors or reflections of grey sky days.
Please note that for orders up to £250 + VAT, our WPC decking products are subject to a manufacturers’ delivery charge of £15 + VAT. Delivery is free on all orders over £250 + VAT.
PLEASE NOTE: The grooved side of the board comes in a lighter shade than the woodgrain side. Trims and step boards are in a similar shade as the grooved side of the boards. For further details or to check colours please get in touch.
This WPC decking from Storm is available in either a grooved or wood-grained finish that looks just like the real thing – without any of the hassles! Please note however, the Storm Decking Step Boards are only available in a grooved finish.
We love WPC Decking due to the many benefits it provides our customers with! You can find all the reasons why we love it in the articles we have published but all you must remember are these three things:
Easy to Install
Our decking comes in easy to handle parts that make installations quick and hassle-free. The PVC clips are durable, flexible, detachable, and removable making this installation a perfect project for any DIYer.
While there is a high percentage of plastic in Wood Plastic Composites, most are sourced from sustainable materials. We are proud to sell WPC made from recycled plastics – not only adding durability to our products but saving tonnes of waste from a landfill!
WPC Decking blends the strength of timber with the durability of plastic. Our decking ranges are maintenance-free, don't need any chemical treatments (which a hazardous to health and the environment) to upkeep, and won’t splinter, warp or rot!
And as mentioned above, our ranges come in flexible designs of various colours and two double-faced finishes.
Still unsure about WPC Decking? Check out our FAQs here!
For details on delivery and returns of this product range, please consult the delivery & returns tab below.
- WPC Double Faced Decking Plank Teak - 25mm x 5000mm (L) x 148mm (W)Please allow 5-7 days for delivery£59.88 £71.86
- WPC Double Faced Decking Plank Teak - 25mm x 3000mm (L) x 148mm (W)Please allow 5-7 days for delivery£35.93 £43.12
- WPC Double Faced Angle Trim Teak - 40mm x 5000mm (L) x 40mm (W)Please allow 5-7 days for delivery£31.16 £37.39
- WPC Double Faced Angle Trim Teak - 40mm x 3000mm (L) x 40mm (W)Please allow 5-7 days for delivery£16.64 £19.97
- WPC Decking Step Board Teak - 50mm x 3000mm (L) x 140mm (W)Please allow 5-7 days for delivery£45.51 £54.61
- WPC Sub Frame - 30mm x 5000mm (L) x 40mm (W)Please allow 5-7 days for delivery£28.30 £33.96
- WPC Fixing Clip - Pack of 100Please allow 5-7 days for delivery£39.92 £47.90
- Stainless Steel Intermediate Clip - Pack of 100Please allow 5-7 days for delivery£48.81 £58.57
- Stainless Steel Starter Clip - Pack of 20Please allow 5-7 days for delivery£11.09 £13.31
- Weed Control Fabric Pack - 10m (L) x 2m (W) SheetsPlease allow 5-7 days for delivery£27.72 £33.26
- Weed Control Fabric Roll - 25m (L) x 2m (W)Please allow 5-7 days for delivery£49.92 £59.90
Installation & Maintenance
Guides & Reviews
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of Southgate products.
DELIVERY OF STORM BUILDING PRODUCTS FROM SOUTHGATE
PLEASE NOTE - we are currently experiencing short delays to shipments of Southgate products - lead times are currently approximately 3 - 7 working days and may not necessarily follow the schedule below at this time.
- Polycarbonate Sheets and Bars
- Internal Cladding
- Hygiene Cladding
- Storm Decking
For orders up to £250 + VAT, our storm internal cladding products are subject to a manufacturers’ delivery charge of £20 + VAT. Delivery is free on all orders over £250 + VAT.
Please note that if returned with no fault of the product from the manufacturer, all storm products incur a 15% restocking fee and a collection charge if a collection is required.
If ordering a Storm product then please consult the graphic below to see what day delivery will be in your area.
** Storm will endeavour to adhere to this delivery schedule wherever possible
** Orders over 5m in length and/or over 250kg MAY be subject to extended lead times
** Sheets over 6m will be subject to a £150 delivery surcharge and extended lead times
If you have any questions regarding delivery then please give us a call.