Speedfit Plastic Plumbing
Designed by John Guest initially for use within the brewery and automotive trades, Speedfit flexible pipe and fittings was one of the earliest plastic plumbing systems to be widely adopted by plumbers and housebuilders. All fittings work on a simple push fit concept utilising a grab ring and seal. No special tools are required. The system is WRC approved and carries the British Standards Kitemark.
Fittings can be used with either copper tube or Speedfit pipe and is suitable for use on domestic hot and cold water services and central heating applications, including pressurised and combi systems.
- Speedfit Pipe - 15mm x 3mtr£6.90 £5.75
- Speedfit Pipe - 15mm x 3mtr - Pack of 10£51.92 £43.27
- Speedfit Pipe - 22mm x 3mtr£13.55 £11.29
- Speedfit Pipe - 22mm x 3mtr - Pack of 10£99.02 £82.52
- Speedfit Barrier Pipe - 15mm x 25mtr Coil£42.55 £35.46
- Speedfit Barrier Pipe - 15mm x 50mtr Coil£86.45 £72.04
- Speedfit Barrier Pipe - 22mm x 25mtr Coil£84.80 £70.67
- Speedfit Barrier Pipe - 22mm x 50mtr Coil£163.30 £136.08
- Speedfit Coupling - 15mm£1.73 £1.44
- Speedfit Coupling - 15mm - Pack of 10£15.48 £12.90
- Speedfit Coupling - 22mm£3.48 £2.90
- Speedfit Coupling - 22mm - Pack of 5£14.60 £12.17
- Speedfit Elbow - 15mm - Pack of 10£18.04 £15.03
- Speedfit Elbow - 22mm£3.44 £2.87
- Speedfit Elbow - 22mm - Pack of 5£15.34 £12.78
- Speedfit Elbow Stem - 15mm£3.77 £3.14
- Speedfit Elbow Stem - 22mm£6.26 £5.22
- Speedfit End Cap - 15mm£2.92 £2.43
Want some advice on how to install your plumbing systems, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.